Vision 2015:Rise Up Families – Supporting Professionals Serving Families Globally
June 16th & 17th
San Juan, Puerto Rico
CALL FOR PROPOSAL OPEN THROUGH MARCH 7TH
SAVE ON EARLY REGISTRATION TODAY
Virtual Capacity Building Services
Planted as a seed in rural Arizona, Fathers & Families Coalition of America’s vision is to improve the lives of children through father involvement and building stronger families. We will strive to produce the best out Fathers & Families Coalition with our Year of Rise Up Families!
- Increase coalition members as local chapters (affiliates) throughout the United States and in other nations that will create a platform of support and networking.
- Maximize our potential by using our virtual and social media platforms to reach more nations and help international organizations develop or enhance strengthening family and father services.
- Launching a new inspirational and educational platform: Cornerstone:Dads eJournal promoting healthier fathers and families global publication.
- National Policy Council will allow our organization to develop advocacy addressing domestic and international policies promoting improved outcomes for children.
- Expand our capacity building assistance for professionals working with fathers and families at our national conference and summer conference in Puerto Rico.
- Capitol Hill Days, National Policy Summit and National Policy Town Hall events to address the needs of “in-risk” children and families through advocacy platforms suggested through our National Policy Council Members.
FFCA has a mission to enhance the capacity of service providers and help create a legacy of making a difference in the lives of children, reducing global child poverty and strengthening families—to include the presence of a father.
2016: Fathers and Families Coalition of America
Rise Up Families 2016!
February 16-19, 2016
17th Annual National Families & Fathers Conference Early Registration Here
Over 80 Workshops Here from our 2015 Conference
Do Not Miss Out 2016!
Fathers & Families Coalition of America has a global mission. Our CORNERSTONE:DADS Healthier Fathers & Families eJournal will be provided to all FFCA Members and Affiliates (local chapters) during our national conference in February and June as we celebrate families around the world! We will have four areas to CORNERSTONE:DADS that will include inspiring interviews; articles to improve outcomes for children and families and global stories to share with researchers, educators, practitioners, parents and children.
Submit Article Here